Vai sakrājāt jau kaudzi naudiņas? Pēdējais brīdis ir klāt. BMW oficiāli prezentējis jauno X6 "bezceļa kupeju". Jau maijā šis auto ieradīsies mūsu pusē un būs nopērkams.
Protams, daudziem būs pagrūti pierast pie savādā dizaina. Līdz šim neesam redzējuši (daudzus) kupejas tipa 'džipus'. Man personīgi patīk. Galu galā tāpat reti kurš lielo džipu braucējs pilnībā izmanto sava milzu bagāžnieka iespējas. X6 ir likvidēts liekais, radot jaunu formu.
Vēl viens jaunums ir dzinēju jomā. BMW ir izstrādājis pavisam jaunu V8 dzinēju. Tā darba tilpums ir 4.4 litri un tā jauda sasniedz 407 zirgspēkus. Jaunums šim dzinējam ir divu turbīnu izmantošana, kā arī to novietojums. Turbīnas un katalizators novietots dzinēja vidū starp cilindru blokiem. Tādejādi ir samazināti kopējie dzinēja izmēri.
Šis gan nav vienīgais motoriņš ar kuru būs pieejams X6. Atradīsim arī jau labi zināmos 3 litru benzīna un dīzeļa biturbo motorus, kā arī "parasto" trīslitru dīzeli tiem, kas grib taupīt. Par paša auto cenu vēl dati nav, taču droši varam rēķināties ar kaut ko starp X3 un X5.
Zemāk bildes un oficiālā preses relīze angļu valodā.
• Concept innovation: as the creator of the Sports Activity Vehicle, BMW is now presenting the world's first Sports Activity Coupé.
• The BMW X6 offers a brand-new, innovative interpretation of the features and design qualities typical of a large BMW Coupé. And at the same time it is the most sporting and dynamic rendition of a BMW X Model. Through its design alone, the BMW X6 authentically visualises superior driving dynamics and outstanding supremacy.
• Individual and extravagant looks: sporting, striking front end with large air intakes, stretched side-line, low greenhouse, clear emphasis on the wheels as an expression of powerful presence, classic coupé proportions, generous, convex-concave surfaces, sweeping flow of the roofline into the powerful rear end.
• The BMW X6 comes as standard with BMW's intelligent xDrive all-wheel drive technology and is the first vehicle in the world to offer Dynamic Performance Control for unique agility, tracking stability, precision and traction in every situation. Variable distribution of drive power is thus ensured not just between the front and rear axle - by xDrive - but also, by means of Dynamic Performance Control, between the two rear wheels, left and right. This maintains a superior stabilising function even under sudden load change and in overrun.
• Newly developed top-of-the-range power unit: V8 petrol engine with Twin Turbo technology and direct petrol injection (High Precision Injection), the world's first 8-cylinder petrol engine with the turbo-charger and catalytic converters housed in the V-section between the two rows of cylinders. This innovative arrangement ensures uniquely compact dimensions and serves to reduce pressure losses on the intake and exhaust side. Capacity 4,395 cc, max output 300 kW/407 hp from 5,500-6,400 rpm, max torque 600 Nm/442 lb-ft from 1,750-4,500 rpm. Most efficient engine in its class, outperforming ULEV II and EU5 emission standards, BMW EfficientDynamics combined with maximum power and performance.
• Unique range of power units: V8 petrol engine with Twin Turbo (300 kW/407 bhp), in-line 6-cylinder with Twin Turbo (225 kW/306 bhp), in-line 6-cylinder diesel with Variable Twin Turbo (210 kW/286 bhp), in-line 6-cylinder diesel with turbocharger (173 kW/235 bhp).
• Six-speed automatic transmission with optimised gearshift dynamics standard on all engine variants, extremely fast gearshift, supreme shift comfort, optimisation of fuel economy by converter lock-up clutch operating largely free of slip, electronic gear selector lever and gearshift paddles on the steering wheel featured as standard.
• The BMW X6 boasts a body structure conceived and designed for maximum occupant safety. In combination with the car's passive safety systems, this fulfils all prerequisites for excellent results in all crash-tests relevant the world over. Occupant safety is ensured among other things by three-point inertia-reel seat belts on all seats, frontal and side airbags as well as head airbags at the side, and crash-activated headrests at the front. Bi-xenon dual headlights including a daytime light function, fog lamps, two-stage brake lights, and runflat tyres all come as standard.
• Innovative body and interior concept: 4-door coupé with large tailgate opening far up to the top, high-quality, sophisticated interior with a sporty and luxurious ambience, four seats, large, highly adjustable luggage compartment (570-1,450 litres/20.0-50.8 cu ft).
• Interior design underlining the outstanding, sporting character of the BMW X6. Leather sports steering wheel with multifunction buttons and gearshift paddles featured as standard, centre console with knee pads for the driver and front passenger, front seats with versatile adjustment, in part electric, two rear seats with individual seat contours typical of a coupé and integrated headrests.
• Suspension and driver assistance systems (optional) exclusive to BMW: Adaptive Drive (anti-roll and adaptive dampers), Active Steering, Head-Up Display, Adaptive Headlights with variable light distribution and turning light, High Beam Assistant, cruise control with brake function.
• Wide range of comfort functions and innovative entertainment options: BMW iDrive with personalised favourite buttons, CD-player compatible with an MP3, AUX-in bush featured as standard, USP socket, multichannel audio system, DVD system at the rear, 4-zone automatic air conditioning, Active Seat Ventilation, back-up camera, navigation systems, BMW Assist, BMW Online, BMW TeleServices optional.
• The BMW X6 is manufactured exclusively for the world market at the BMW Spartanburg plant in South Carolina/USA according to the company's high quality standards which apply worldwide. Production at this site is highly flexible according to customer wishes. Currently, the BMW X6, BMW X5 and BMW Z4 are built on a shared assembly line at the Spartanburg plant.
• Engine variants:
BMW X6 xDrive50i:
V8 petrol engine with Twin Turbo and direct injection (High Precision Injection)
Capacity 4,395 cc, max output 300 kW/407 bhp from 5,500-6,400 rpm, max. torque from 600 Nm/442 lb-ft from 1,750-4,500 rpm,
Acceleration [0-100 km/h] in 5.4 seconds,
Top speed 250 km/h (155 mph),
Average fuel consumption to EU standard 12.5 litres/100 km (22.6 mpg imp),
CO2 emissions to EU standard 299 g/km.
BMW X6 xDrive35i:
in-line 6-cylinder petrol engine with Twin Turbo and direct injection (High Precision Injection)
Capacity 2,979 cc, max output 225 kW/306 bhp from 5,800-6,250 rpm, max. torque 400 Nm/295 lb-ft from 1,300-5,000 rpm,
Acceleration [0-100 km/h] in 6.7 seconds,
Top speed 240 km/h (149 mph),
Average fuel consumption to EU standard 10.9 litres/100 km (25.9 mpg imp),
CO2 emissions to EU standard 262 g/km.
BMW X6 xDrive35d:
in-line 6-cylinder diesel engine with Variable Twin Turbo and third-generation common rail fuel injection
Capacity 2,993 cc, max output 210 kW/286 bhp at 4,400 rpm,max torque 580 Nm /427 lb-ft at 1,750-2,250 rpm,
Acceleration [0-100 km/h] in 6.9 seconds,
Top speed 236 km/h (146 mph),
Average fuel consumption to EU standard 8.3 litres/100 km (34.0 mpg imp),
CO2 emissions to EU standard 220 g/km.
BMW X6 xDrive30d:
in-line 6-cylinder diesel with turbocharger and third-generation common-rail direct fuel injection
Capacity 2,993 cc, max. output 173 kW/235 bhp at 4,000 rpm, max. torque 520 Nm/383 lb-ft from 2,000-2,750 rpm,
Acceleration [0-100 km/h] in 8.0 seconds
Top speed 210 km/h (130 mph), 220 km/h (136 mph) with optional high speed adaptation
Average fuel consumption to EU standard 8.2 litres/100 km (34.4 mpg imp),
CO2 emissions to EU standard 217 g/km.